Scarleteen, sex ed for the real world

Phone Number: 


2-705 Students' Union Building
Edmonton, AB T6G 2J7
counseling/therapy or support groups
rape/abuse crisis services
Additional Services: 
Services are available to people of all genders who have experienced sexual abuse or assaultand or are close to someone who has (such as friends, family members or partners) and include: support through telephone, email, and ropping into the centre in person, short-term counseling, accompaniment to the police station to report an assault or to hospital or other medical services to receive treatment after an assault.
Do they offer sliding scale/low-cost/no-cost services?: 
Can they provide services in more than one language?: 
I don't know
Do they offer free condoms?: 
I don't know
Is this clinic/provider accessible for people with disabilities?: 
I don't know

Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-8pm (September - April)
Summer Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (May-Aug)

Average Rating: (0 reviews)


Post new comment

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <i> <strong> <b> <blockquote> <ul> <ol> <li> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> <h6> <hr>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Glossary terms will be automatically marked with links to their descriptions. If there are certain phrases or sections of text that should be excluded from glossary marking and linking, use the special markup, [no-glossary] ... [/no-glossary]. Additionally, these HTML elements will not be scanned: a, abbr, acronym, code, pre.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options


This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.